Thursday, March 27, 2008

How Do I Loathe Thee?

I'm fit to be tied!
I'm madder than a wet hen!
The fur's about to fly!
I've got my panties in a wad!
My blood is boiling!
I'm about to go through the roof!
I'm mad enough to spit nails!
I'm going to have a cow!
I'll throw the book at you!
I'm gonna read you the riot act!
Man, you get under my skin.
I'm going to tear you a new asshole!
I'm wound tighter than a spring about this!
You really chap my hide!
You really get my bitch up!
I'm going to flip my lid!
I'm frothing at the mouth!
I've had it up to here!

In other words, we've become cliché.

It sucks to be this angry.

3 comments:

Liv said...

sigh.

yes, it does suck.

why can't things ever end quietly?

furiousBall said...

you should tell us how you feel, just come out with it, don't candy coat it.

;-)

flutter said...

It sucks ass. It really does.

But it won't always be this way